Sunday, February 15, 2009

What this blog is intended to do?

As I will continue to update http://drdansdailydose.blogspot.com regularly for all of the friends and customers I made at Running Aces., the Canterbury Report is going to be intended for the new friends I hope to make at this track.

I usually only go to Canterbury on Saturday's, but am going to start making an effort to make it their more often. My goal is to be working their this Summer and I hope everything works out, so I can establish myself with a company who actually CARES about their employees.

The simulcasting staff and marketing team at Canterbury headed by Jeff Maday is elite and I hope to establish a good, working relationship with them.

This industry needs new flavor and I bring that to the table. I have proven it to everyone I use to work with and the older horse players who looked for new ways to make money at the track.

Please contact me via e-mail if you have any questions and I hope you all enjoy the blog. Contribute as much as you can. I will post as often as I can over the next few months leading up to the Derby.

Best wishes, stay healthy

Dan Adams
adam0487@umn.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment